The philosophy that drives ACCORDO professionals is the Company Stakeholder Responsibility: a concept that extends to Corporate Social Responsibility by extending the theme to all companies (Company) and not only to large “Corporation”, emphasizing the fundamental concept of relationship with every Stakeholder.
The ACCORDO methodology, developed in 20 years consulting for both national organizations and corporations, today is characterized by three phases with which you can support customer businesses in what we call:
- influence the purchasing behavior of their customers
- making the relationship with stakeholders a competitive advantage over the competition
create the conditions and situations for increased visibility and positive impact on the territory, sustainable even in the medium and long term
- identify the set of institutional partners with which to establish a profitable and strategic dialogue, even in an optical management of “reputation” business
- create opportunities for sharing of corporate knowledge and development of interpersonal skills and work among colleagues
- improve individual skills both relational and management of its employees through participation and involvement in stakeholder engagement activities
- strengthen the company’s ability in attracting new talent and retaining the best internal resources, motivating and increasing productivity
Every organization is at the center of relations with different and complex systems represented by people and other organizations.
Through comprehensive analysis of the universe that characterizes this complex system of relationships, it is possible to determine the priority objectives that need work and related strategies. At this stage it is crucial the search for ideas and best practices to 360 °, and summarize experiences that exemplify even specific documents such as newsletters Engage Trends.
The definition of a proper stakeholder engagement strategy is made explicit through a series of real action and its involvement of the key stakeholders are considered for their business or for specific economic situations.
Effective communication with stakeholders can take place only following appropriate engagement actions.
It is possible to act on more levels through ongoing dialogue and institutional relations, as well as producing and disseminating documents that may “REPORT”, clearly and simply, the actions taken by the organization to and with their business partners.
The most frequent activities consist of institutional presentations, road shows, public events in order to strengthen relationships with institutions, territory, customers, the local community, media and partners.
ACCORDO also develops projects and organizes workshops using the methodology LEGO® SERIOUS Play®.